PROGRAM 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
From day 3 to day 7, guests will leave the lodge around 9:00 AM after breakfast; fishing all day. Box lunches will be served next to a river or lake. Guests return from the river or lake around 7:00 PM depending on the season and the weather conditions.
US$7.600 per person (based in groups of 3 passengers).
Máximum 9 passengers (groups of 3 passengers) One Drop per day.
– Transfer to your Hotel upon your arrival at Punta Arenas.
– One night in a Single Room and Dinner at Jose Nogueira Hotel in Punta Arenas.
– Charter Flight from Punta Arenas to Puerto Williams
– Six nights in Single Room at LAKUTAIA LODGE in Puerto Williams, Navarino Island.
– All meals (including wine and aperitif).
– Guided visit of the Omora Ethnobotanical Park.
– Five days fishing. Arriving by private helicopter each day at the fishing location previously agreed upon by our especialista guide Mr. Rafael González
– Fishing License.
– Access to all Lodge Activities (mini golf, kayaking and mountain bikes)
– Free drinks
– Medical Evaluation and rescuer service (if required).
PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– Additional days stay.
– Personal Calls.
– Programs for Companion (Ask for the special programs).
Enquire about our combined programs with Rio Grande (Argentina) and Tierra del Fuego (Chile).
For detailed information please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org